Dylann 5 days old

Dylann 5 days old

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Philly day #1

We made it. We're at the hotel winding down with an episode of Paw Patrol then off to bed.

Travel was pretty good. Dylann did pretty good on the plane. She was a little antsy but had her own seat this time so that helped although she wanted to stand in it versus sit in it. Thanks Nichole for bringing us tithe airport!

I ended up getting in to the RMDH that I wanted but when I told her my flight landed at 6 she said I couldn't have it at the risk of not getting there by 745. So that was really sad. I hope I get in tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Miss Dylanns second birthday! Hoping to do something fun if her appointment is fast. Tomorrow is cast 5 of 6 on her feet then 6 is on Monday. Hip surgery is Wednesday! Keep her in your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment