Dylann 5 days old

Dylann 5 days old

Monday, October 5, 2015

October updates

Just starting to get packed for our first Philly trip! We leave Thursday after work. Micah and grandma are coming along to keep Dyl and I company. Dylann will be put back into her ponsetti casts Friday. Dr Vanbosse wants to redo her feet since they've regressed a little bit. Over the weekend we are going to visit our friends the Prices!! We are also going to Diggerland which Im told is a fun place where Micah can drive a backhoe and other construction equipment. Then Monday back to Shriners to get another cast on her feet and home Tuesday.

I've been feeling a little down the last few days and today I think I finally put my finger on it. I'm nervous. I know that starting Friday Dylann will be in casts for 4 straight months. I'm sad. After all this progress she's made starting Friday she won't be able to stand or practice her walking for a long time. I know it's all worth it but it is still hard to see your toddler restrained and frustrated and in pain. So.. That's what I know. Wish us luck!

My awesome cousins did help me recreate this awesome photo I saw that makes me think of Dylann!

No comments:

Post a Comment