Dylann 5 days old

Dylann 5 days old

Monday, October 30, 2017

Continued Philly Fun

Dylann and I had a nice time this weekend. Saturday we found a festive in downtown Philly and went trick or treating. 


What a sweet Moana :)

Sunday we hung with our new friend Katee. We watched Moana in the theater and did lots of playing at the Ronald McDonald house.

Today was time to get our last foot cast! We got to be in the fancy cast room!


Cast removal was traumatic again but then got some time to enjoy my legs castless for a bit. Look at those straight feetsies! 😍


Went back to purple/pink casts.


Spent the evening playing with Katee and going to music therapy. Both our besties are gone now so Dylann and I are on our own tomorrow. 


Id be lying if I said I'm not insanely nervous about Wednesday. She's been asking lots of questions about it and I'm sad to have her be in such pain again. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She'll be in surgery probably from 7:30am to 2 or 3pm. Thanks so much to folks who have sent her things. We know she's very loved. 😍 Sweetest little one.

2 comments:

  1. Been praying for you guys all morning already! I love that they got matching casts this time!! I would have loved to have been there for music therapy. I am a music teacher. :) Blessings of peace over you guys today and through recovery! Kelly

    ReplyDelete