Dylann 5 days old

Dylann 5 days old

Friday, October 17, 2014

Good news... What?

We finally have great news lately!!  Dylann started feeding therapy and has improved her eating dramatically! Her OT even told me her pincher grasp and what she observed in her development from fine motor standpoint are like a 15 month old. What??? We never hear that lol!

She has PT 1 to times a week now which is much more than we were doing. They think she's going to crawl soon!! Albiet a modified crawl, but it's a crawl!!

Now today we just saw her ENT who told me she can now hear out of both ears AND that he does not think she has a small chin which her neurologist put in my head last month. 

I love good news appointments! For those of you who came to Dylann's dash that was a Huge success and I thank all of you. 

Now we are dropping the kids off at my cousins for the weekend and having an anniversary staycation!

No comments:

Post a Comment